- Non-EU students coming from a country belonging to the Campus France procedure (41 countries) have to apply directly through Campus France and do not need to register at our university.
- Application through Campus France is already open.
- Please note that the application through Campus France is not free, but the cost covers the visa, at a lower rate than normal.
- The deadline for applying through Campus France depends upon your country and is in March. Note that it can be as early as the first week of March.
- All other students shall apply online at the University Grenoble Alpes (see the page How to apply for more information).
- Applications will be possible from 5 February 2018.
will be reviewed by the University committee which will meet every two
weeks from mid-February 2018. Decision will be sent by email the day
following the meeting.