How To Apply ?
following is only relevant if you have to apply online at University Grenoble Alpes.
(If your country is managed by Campus France, please refer to the page DEADLINES.)
ONLINE APPLICATION ON THE UNIVERSITY SERVER "E-CANDIDAT"
Online application is now open.
CONTENT OF YOUR APPLICATION FILE AS REQUESTED ON THE "E-CANDIDAT" SERVER
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letters (1 letter for a M1 application, 2 letters for a M2 application)
- Transcripts of records since you entered the University
- Transcripts of records for the current year (usually first semester)
- Copy of diploma since you entered the University (should be officially translated in French or English)
- Attestation of your level of English (should be at least B2)
- Content of the courses you have taken in the fields related to fluid mechanics
- Motivation letter (a short letter explaining why you would like to enroll in the program)
- Formulaire Complementaire Formation Continue : this applies only if you are over
- Formulaire VALIDATION DES ACQUIS PRO ET PERSO : please disregard this item (tick the box